[SOLVED] Avatars gallery columns

12 years 4 months ago #188242 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Avatars gallery columns

Well, first at all i need to said that you Kyle always give me the best solution and i am so glad, Everything is OK whith CB and you. I really love CB. Now im gonna start my first site, yes, the first site of my life and its take me a long time, Im allways believe in CB from the first moment that I found it. I spend a lot of time studing, imagine, first i need to study Joomla after that CB after that CBSubs and most are in english so... imagine. A LOT OF WORK. But finally i am very very happy, and reaches the end, yes tomorrow am gonna make the start up, my first start up, my wish finally became reality, sorry I know that you are really bussy and work into a lot of project, important project and I do not want to take more time just said thank you, thank you for the patience, Thank you for bring me the solution, thank you for everything.

Thank you for your kind words and glad I could help. If you'd like you're welcome to write us a review on the JED at the below link.

extensions.joomla.org/extensions/clients-a-communities/communities/210

By the way, i think that: In the new version of CB, into the backend, i need the way to choose the column to the Avatar gallery.
So i make the picture can fit in that column, dont you think that is a good idea? because all the people use the CBlogin Module next to the profile, and off course CB dont know the width of many template. So i suggest ¨How many clumns into the profile gallery¨ 1 column 2 column 3 column 4 column
after that i make the rezize to enter photos. everythig without any conflict.

I agree the avatar page is a bit dated and lacking in features, but believe the idea is to phase it out with CB 2.0 entirely and go a different approach (more fields based) where there will be better control.

Well be carefull today i suggest some great idea maybe in a few days work in CB

All suggestions are always welcomed. :)

Dont worry, i have much to learn but I will not stop. keep learning and learning. I promise not to write such a long post, this was special. Thanks.

No worries, no matter the length I'll always be here to help! :)

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn