[SOLVED] groupjive create group & italian language

12 years 4 months ago #188246 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: groupjive create group & italian language
I'm sorry, I don't understand what you're trying to do. The create menu link simply creates a internal Joomla menu link under the menutype "GroupJive".

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 4 months ago #188277 by paintek
Replied by paintek on topic Re: groupjive create group & italian language
as you can see in the picture 1 i can't create a menù of GJ

in the picture 2 you can see what's appen if i pubblish the auto-created menù with the link on GJ section.. only a blank space

in picture 3 you can see my GJ menù active & pubblic!

why everything seems so obvious, after someone told it to you?
Attachments:

12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #188336 by krileon

as you can see in the picture 1 i can't create a menù of GJ

Of course not, GJ isn't a Joomla extension. As I've explained you need to use the "Create Menu" links from within GJs backend as seen next to the "Frontend URL".

in the picture 2 you can see what's appen if i pubblish the auto-created menù with the link on GJ section.. only a blank space

Blank space where? I don't know what I'm supposed to be looking for in this image.

in picture 3 you can see my GJ menù active & pubblic!

Right, but what does that have to do with image 2 or creating groups? I don't understand what your issue is. To create groups you need to navigate to GJs frontend, navigate to a category, then click the New Group link on the categories menu.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 3 months ago #188352 by paintek
1. yes, i've created the menù in this way (clicking "create menù" near the link to the frontend), & next i've seen the menù on my menù list (backend).

2. i will re post the image, in the red circle you will see the "phantom" position, the place are taken, but i can't see the menù!

3. yes... but how i can navigate in GJ if i haven't a link/menù?????

& also, i've tried to change template with the basic joomla template but nothing change!

ps. sorry for my bad english!

Attachments:

12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #188354 by krileon

2. i will re post the image, in the red circle you will see the "phantom" position, the place are taken, but i can't see the menù!

I don't know what that has to do with GJ, sorry. You're not even on GJs frontend page or CBs for that matter. It looks like the Left module position or something similar for your Joomla template.

3. yes... but how i can navigate in GJ if i haven't a link/menù?????

You need to move it to a menu that has a module or create a module for the menutype GroupJive.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

12 years 3 months ago #188366 by paintek
Tnx so much!!!! i've solved with your trick!! i moved the voice of menù in another menù & now i can navigate!!!!!

Tnx again, Great!

ps. i've got to edit the post with [solved] ????

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn