Paiement paypal on 3 Times on cbsubs

12 years 4 months ago #188053 by pub
hello, can you tell me if it is possible to make a settlement cbsubs paypal in 3 times (3 monthly payments of € 20 for the settlement of the annual subscription)? If so, thank you for telling me how

Tank you for your response

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 4 months ago #188117 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Paiement paypal on 3 Times on cbsubs
You want a plan to only be renewable 3 times at €20 for durations of 3 months? If this is the case please set your plan on the Pricing tab to have a price of 20, duration of 3 months, and number of occurrences to 3 then set "Auto-recurring renewals (*)" to "Yes: subscribe user to automatic recurring payments (*)" to force recurring payments. This will force a user to subscribe to a recurring subscription that charges €20 at 3 month intervals, but only 3 times.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 4 months ago #188201 by pub
Thank you for your response but this is not quite right, and I apologize because it was not very clear.

We have an annual subscription for 90 €

We want to offer this subscription for a period of 1 year: a payment of € 90, or a payment of 3 x € 30 (€ 30 the first month, second month € 30, € 30 and the third month)

(in fact, propose a payment three times)

Thank you for your help

cordially

12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #188255 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Paiement paypal on 3 Times on cbsubs
I see, my previous proposal still stands. Set the price to € 30 with a duration of 1 month and only allow 3 occurrences of the plan for users. This would mean it could only be renewed 3 times. Whether they renew manually or you allow only recurring subscriptions to the plan is up to you. Other then that there's no split payment feature.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn