Cbsubs + sytem of points

12 years 4 months ago #188190 by loutrage
Cbsubs + sytem of points was created by loutrage
Hello,

I would like to use CBSUBS system of points when a user see an article. One part FREE and one other not free in same article

I research in fact a tutorial how can help me :blush:

First step
I success to input 1 credit with 1 plans on registration

But it is not possible to descrese credit in same article.
<p style="text-align: center;"><span style="font-size: 10pt;"> </span>{cb:[cb:if cb_crdits&gt;"0"]</p>
<li style="text-align: center;"><span style="font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size: 10pt;"><span style="font-family: arial;">Dell Inspiron 1501</span></span></li>
<li style="font-family: Arial; font-size: x-small; text-align: center;"><span style="font-family: Arial; font-size: 10pt;">Dell Inspiron 6400</span></li>
<p>[/cb:if]cb:[cb:if cb_crdits&gt;"0"] [cb_crdits= cb_crdits-"1"][/cb:if]}</p>

I would like to create buttom to validate spend of credit for user on one article
Possibility to add some php code?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 4 months ago #188252 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Cbsubs + sytem of points
Best way to have a points system is to simply use AlphaUserPoints which is designed to do just that. There is also a CBSubs integration for AUP to provide points based off subscription. Alternatively you could create a CB integer field set to Read Only and update its value using CBSubs Fields to add new points based off subscription.

Regarding the display of it I don't understand what you're trying to do. None of the substitutions look valid.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn