CSS in content module

12 years 3 months ago #188323 by creezi
CSS in content module was created by creezi
I got the message that I had to post my question here.

Could you tell me if it is possible to include the layout of the original tabs in the content module? I have now included the menu (edit profile etc.) But its not showing the original css style. I can't find the original css of the menu and don't know how to use the css field in the module. The tutorial of Kyle doesn't show how to include the css in the replacement or how this can be done.

I would like to create a menu on the left side, that links to categories on the right, where I load the different contents of the tabs. So I would not like to use the tabs at all.

Is it also possible to show a message to not registered users, that they have to log in, to post a message. So only show this message, if the user is NOT logged in. It now also shows, when they are logged in.

Thanks in advance.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #188342 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CSS in content module
Please see the below thread which offers 2 different solutions to either move the menu CSS to your Joomla template CSS file or to construct the CSS to be added to the module directly.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/153-professional-member-support/171217-solved-displaying-cb-content-module-on-all-pages

Is it also possible to show a message to not registered users, that they have to log in, to post a message. So only show this message, if the user is NOT logged in. It now also shows, when they are logged in.

Yes, using IF statements (please see tutorials within my signature regarding substitutions), but it's best to just set the module to Registered.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn