problem with multi-select field

12 years 3 months ago #189774 by gunnar_berg
problem with multi-select field was created by gunnar_berg
Hi

I have a problem with the field in which I have chosen the "multi-select". it can not select any values ​​in the registration form or in the profile when you are using Internet Explorer 9. Other browsers it works fine with (have not tested Explorer7)

But if I change the compatibility mode in Explorer 9, it works but it does not work simgallery.

There is obviously a solution to the problem but I have not managed to solve it, hope for help from a wise person.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 3 months ago #189786 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: problem with multi-select field
Joomla version?
CB version?

Does the same happen with default Joomla template?

12 years 3 months ago #189791 by gunnar_berg
Replied by gunnar_berg on topic Re: problem with multi-select field
Joomla 1.5.25
CB 1.7.1

I have uninstalled all templates, has just Coolness 1.6.1

12 years 3 months ago #189797 by gunnar_berg
perhaps it would be a good idea to test with Joomla defalt template, can I download it from joomla? I've looked but can not find it.

12 years 3 months ago #189823 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: problem with multi-select field
Doubt template would be the culprit. Where specifically are you experiencing this problem for drop-downs? Everywhere? Backend only? Fronted profile edit? Frontend registration? What happens when you click the drop-down? Does a list show, but there's no values in it? If possible please provide a screenshot or link to the issue.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 3 months ago #189870 by gunnar_berg
Hi
Sorry I was not so clear in my first post.

This applies to both front-end profile editing and registration, and it is a "multi-select" field. It works perfectly in all browsers except IE9, attach a screenshot and also the URL so you can see for yourself.

www.svenskafotomodeller.se/component/comprofiler/registers
Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.230 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn