problem with multi-select field

12 years 3 months ago #189878 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: problem with multi-select field
so this issue only happens with CB Conditionals?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 3 months ago #189880 by gunnar_berg
Replied by gunnar_berg on topic Re: problem with multi-select field
no, even without CB Conditionals

12 years 3 months ago #189913 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: problem with multi-select field
It doesn't happen until the page completely loads. This means it's absolutely JS related. Any attempt to click the drop-down results in the below JS error.
SCRIPT5022: DOM Exception: HIERARCHY_REQUEST_ERR (3) 
tiny_mce.js?version=1576&cid=34, line 1 character 59983

So perhaps is a TinyMCE bug? If possible please set the site editor to no editor and unpublish all of the content editor buttons (see Joomla > Plugin Manager) then re-test if working. If still not working please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will see if I can find the culprit.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

12 years 3 months ago #189934 by gunnar_berg
Replied by gunnar_berg on topic Re: problem with multi-select field
yes, you're right it's TinyMCE that causes the problem. When I unpublish my editor TinyMCE and JCE, it works.

Will update TinyMCE and hope it works after that.

12 years 3 months ago #189948 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: problem with multi-select field
I would just use JCE and forget TinyMCE, JCE tends to be more stable and feature-filled anyway. No idea why TinyMCE does that, but worth noting such issue doesn't appear present on J2.5 where TinyMCE is more up to date.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 3 months ago #189969 by nant

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn