12 years 3 months ago #189884 by recupart
Simple request was created by recupart
Hi,
first excuse my very bad english.
I want to make a simple fonction.
I heve N "profil" with 5x2 "fields"
5x "cb_im"
5x "cb_imlookingfor"
With the same value, for example cb_imlanguage have the same choise than cb_languageimlookingfor

On the profil N(1) I want to see all the other N(x)
with
(add 1at5 from cb_im==cb_imlooking)x20 % I will call it "affinity...

How can I do that with a simple way.
Thank you.
Regard's.
Pierre

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 3 months ago #189899 by recupart
Replied by recupart on topic Re: Simple request
Resume;
I want to have a simple fonction "automatic search"
The field search are request at the inscription...
The result will be display in the profil in a list with the match%.

12 years 3 months ago #189917 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Simple request
You could use incubator project CB Query Field to perform a database query to add the 5 fields together and display its result as a single field. Example query for the field as follows.
SELECT ( `cb_im1` + `cb_im2` + `cb_im3` + `cb_im4` + `cb_im5` ) FROM `#__comprofiler` WHERE `id` = '[user_id]'

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 3 months ago #189922 by recupart
Thank you but I will be sure to have given the good explain.

This select will give me the same result as a automatic search?

12 years 3 months ago #189924 by recupart
I have try...
That will give me -my- inscription fields, but no the other profils.
How can I do to have a automatic search in my profil.
When the user make their incription the fields are all request.
Thank you.

12 years 3 months ago #189944 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Simple request
There is no automatic search, no idea what you're referring to for that. The query provided just adds the values of 5 fields together. You can adjust the query as necessary or create another one for different fields.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.348 seconds