[SOLVED] Change Language in File Upload Plugin on CB1.7.1

12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #189888 by mg-one
Hi All,
I've an issue on CB 1.7.1 with German translation running on Joomla 1.7.3.The translation is not affecting the "file Upload" field...
I've tried but just some parts are editable when using the plugin. Check the screen shot link.

I wonder if i could change or translate myself the hints of "file Upload" field in german.

Thanks in advance
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 3 months ago #189914 by krileon
It has its own language strings that you'll need to translate in cbteamsplugin. If they're not there you'll have to add them. Strings are as follows.
'Has a file' => 'Has a file',
'Has no file' => 'Has no file',
'Please select a file before uploading' => 'Please select a file before uploading',
'Please upload only %s' => 'Please upload only %s',
'The file size exceeds the maximum of %s KB' => 'The file size exceeds the maximum of %s KB',
'The file is too small, the minimum is %s KB' => 'The file is too small, the minimum is %s KB',
'Click or right-click filename to download' => 'Click or right-click filename to download',
'No file' => 'No file',
'No change of file' => 'No change of file',
'Upload new file' => 'Upload new file',
'Upload file' => 'Upload file',
'Remove file' => 'Remove file',
'Select file' => 'Select file',
'Your file must be of [ext] type and should exceed [min] KB, but not [max] KB' => 'Your file must be of [ext] type and should exceed [min] KB, but not [max] KB',
'Terms and Conditions' => 'Terms and Conditions',
'By uploading, you certify that you have the right to distribute this file and that it does not violate the [toc].' => 'By uploading, you certify that you have the right to distribute this file and that it does not violate the [toc].',
'By uploading, you certify that you have the right to distribute this file.' => 'By uploading, you certify that you have the right to distribute this file.',

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mg-one

12 years 3 months ago #189932 by mg-one
Thanks !
I've taken the time to translate it myself in the cbteamplugins_language.php. If it can help someone, Please feel free to copy this and properly add it into the file above mentioned.

'Has a file' => 'Hat ein Datei',
'Has no file' => 'Hat kein Datei',
'Please select a file before uploading' => 'Bitte ein Datei erst auswählen',
'Please upload only %s' => 'Bitte nur %s hochladen',
'The file size exceeds the maximum of %s KB' => 'Die Datei überschreitet die maximal Grösse von %s KB',
'The file is too small, the minimum is %s KB' => 'The file is too small, the minimum is %s KB',
'Click or right-click filename to download' => 'Klick or Recht-Klick die Dateiname zum download',
'No file' => 'Kein Datei',
'No change of file' => 'Datei nicht ändern',
'Upload new file' => 'hochladen neu Datei',
'Upload file' => 'Datei hochladen',
'Remove file' => 'Datei entfernen',
'Select file' => 'Datei auswählen',
'Your file must be of [ext] type and should exceed [min] KB, but not [max] KB' => 'Ihre Datei muss im [ext] Format sein und soll [min] KB überschreiten, aber nicht [max] KB',
'Terms and Conditions' => 'AGBs',
'By uploading, you certify that you have the right to distribute this file and that it does not violate the [toc].' => ' Mit dem Hochladen bestätigen Sie, dass Sie das Recht, diese Datei zu verteilen haben und dass es nicht die
[toc] verletzt.',
'By uploading, you certify that you have the right to distribute this file.' => 'Mit dem Hochladen bestätigen Sie, dass Sie das Recht, diese Datei zu verteilen haben.',

Enjoy!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn