problem having moved CB-Subs site

12 years 3 months ago #189900 by philhfr
problem having moved CB-Subs site was created by philhfr
Hi

I'm on Joomla 1.7.3 and CB-Subs 1.2.2. I've recently moved my CB-Subs test site (where everything was working fine) from mysite.co.uk to mytestsite.co.uk, where I've been working on new articles and menus (and testing URL integration in CB-Subs).

All seemed to be OK, except that now no subscriber can view invoices, getting the error:
"The requested URL /cb-profile/pluginclass was not found on this server".

the error URL is:
www.mytestsite.co.uk/cb-profile/pluginclass?user=60&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&cbpact=showinvoiceslist

Everything worked OK before I moved the site - can you suggest what I may have done wrong, and what I should do to correct the problem.

Many thanks in advance for your help
Phil

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 3 months ago #189918 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: problem having moved CB-Subs site
Please check that $live_site within configuration.php is set to '' (blank). Please also test with SEF disabled. Please also purge all caching and perform a global checkin to ensure everything is clear and fresh for the new domain.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 3 months ago #189926 by philhfr
Replied by philhfr on topic Re: problem having moved CB-Subs site
Hi Kyle

Many thanks for your suggestions, but no luck....

The $live_site within configuration.php was not blank, so I set it to '' (blank).

I also tested with SEF disabled, purged all caching and performed a global checkin.

Error message is now:
The requested URL /index.php was not found on this server.
URL is:
www.mytestsite.co.uk/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=pluginclass&user=42&Itemid=110&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&cbpact=showinvoiceslist.

I also ran all the CB tools and (except for a plugins message "CB plugin "Rounded": no database or no database description" - a message I think I've always had) all seemed OK.

Do you have any other suggestions?
Or should I be looking at somehow reloading CB-Subs?

Again, many thanks for any help you can offer
Phil

12 years 3 months ago #189945 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: problem having moved CB-Subs site
Is the URL a menu link or is it the link on the users Subscription profile tab to the invoice page? If is a menu link does the Subscription profile tab to the invoice page work? Do you have invoices enabled within CBSubs > Settings?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 3 months ago #190000 by philhfr
Replied by philhfr on topic Re: problem having moved CB-Subs site
Hi Kyle

In response to your questions:

Is the URL a menu link or is it the link on the users Subscription profile tab to the invoice page?

It’s the link on the users Subscription profile tab to the invoice page (“Click here to view the list of invoices” after the heading “Your invoices of last 5 years”) and the link to view an invoice on the payment confirmation page after a new subscription is purchased.

If is a menu link does the Subscription profile tab to the invoice page work?

Not a menu link.

Do you have invoices enabled within CBSubs > Settings?

If it’s the option on Settings > Display > Invoices to ‘show invoices’ - yes (and for 5 years)
Or is there somewhere else that I enable invoices?

The frustrating thing is that all was working OK before the change of domain, and everything else but invoice display seems to work now.

I recognise that, as I’ve seemingly brought this error on myself (by moving domain), trying to fix this is beyond your normal call of duty in support, but if you can offer any more advice/guidance to help me diagnose/fix this problem, it would be much appreciated.

Cheers
Phil

12 years 3 months ago #190005 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: problem having moved CB-Subs site
It might help to describe the process you followed to move your site?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.233 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn