[#3247] Some troubles with users list access CB 1.8RC

12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #190516 by simon.delmotte
Hi Joomlapolis crew,

Thank you and congratulation for the new release of CB.

I'm encoutering some difficulties with creation of a user list.
I wonder to made it viewable by everybody (public access). The settings are displyed in the screenshots.

When trying to display the list when not logged in I've got the following Warning error:
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /homez.55/staminic/www/test/sophrologie/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/plugin.foundation.php on line 167
I'm trying to view the list with a Joomla! menu (public acces) and with the direct link of the top of the the list edition screen.

When logged in, as a registered user I can see the list.

Have I missed somthing?

Kind regards

My configuration : Joomla 1.5.25 - CB 1.8RC
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 3 months ago #190520 by krileon
Please check tab permissions as tab permissions determine field visibility. It seams the fields you're trying to display on the userlist are on a tab the user can't see; this will result in the blank rows. As for the fatal error that could be coming from a fault field possibly. Please disable 3rd party CB plugins 1 by 1 until resolved.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #190570 by simon.delmotte
Replied by simon.delmotte on topic Re: Some troubles with users list access CB 1.8RC
Hi Krileon,

Thank you for your reply.

As you can see in the screenshots all my tabs are set with Public Access level and Everybody Access Group.
I've also, uninstall CBProfilBook and CBBlogs plugins.

Public user still can't see my user list while registered user does.

Kind regards
Attachments:

12 years 3 months ago #190592 by krileon
We were able to confirm your issue and have created the below bug ticket for further investigation.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/3247

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn