user problem

12 years 3 months ago #190583 by lebellegardien
user problem was created by lebellegardien
Hello,

I've got something stange with some users. They're accepted, approved and some of them have author autorisation but I've got 2 component (supergroups and coupon manager) that are using CB but they don't accessibility.

For example, in supergroups, some users can't create a group and coupon ask me a user but it doesn't see some of them.

I check in my db my comprofile table and i don't see the difference between a user that works fine and another that doesn't work.
I used CB tools to see errors but no errors. I didn't synchronise yet due to my production website and I'm afraid it crash it.

What could be fields that are needed to other components to be used with CB in general ?

thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 3 months ago #190625 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: user problem
[mod note: moved to Professional support area - please as a Pro user post here if you want better support]

Versions please?

12 years 3 months ago #190672 by lebellegardien
Replied by lebellegardien on topic Re: user problem
hello, it's joomla 1.5.23 with CB 1.7

12 years 3 months ago #190709 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: user problem
Sounds like your 3rd party components aren't integrated into CB very well. I recommend contacting your extensions developers for further support as CB isn't responsible for accessibility to other extensions.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds