what are these CBSubs 1.3 / CB 1.8 RC1 errors?

12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #191186 by ellare
Hi

Just upgraded to CB 1.8 RC1 and CBSubs 1.3 on a Joomla! 1.5.25 site

When I got to make a new mailer - the one feature I have been waiting for!! {{ thank you!! }} I see these errors at the top of the page when making a new mailer.

What do they mean?

Notice: SQLXML::queryObjectList: error: Table 'mobonline.jos_cbsubs_geo_zones' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT a.`id` AS `value`, a.`name` AS `text` FROM `jos_cbsubs_geo_zones` AS a GROUP BY value ORDER BY a.`ordering` ASC in /hermes/bosweb/web229/b2294/ipg.mothersofboysonlinec/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/cbpaidsubscriptions.sql.php on line 371

Warning: array_unshift() [function.array-unshift]: The first argument should be an array in /hermes/bosweb/web229/b2294/ipg.mothersofboysonlinec/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/cbpaidsubscriptions.gui.php on line 81

Warning: reset() [function.reset]: Passed variable is not an array or object in /hermes/bosweb/web229/b2294/ipg.mothersofboysonlinec/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.class.php on line 359

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /hermes/bosweb/web229/b2294/ipg.mothersofboysonlinec/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.class.php on line 370

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 3 months ago #191188 by ellare
I think I'm going to need a bit more education than what the manual is providing regarding actually sending out the mail queues that have been set forth in the Mailer configs.

I have built my mailer based on sending out an email "at" "last online date" starting on feb 13th (yesterday) and have set 'exclusions' with the Conditions tab of "not this condition" if they are already subscribers of a certain plan.

I have then clicked on this link in Automatic Settings:
mysitehere.com/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=pluginclass&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&cbpact=cbsubsclass&cbpclass=mailer&user=62&cbpmailerdo=cronprocesssendmailqueue&key=c6734b8c6a716e285c3006bd5decad4d&format=raw

this generates the queue with the exclusions as set forth in the mailer (53 emails in the cue - which is right cuz I have 56 members, 3 of which already belong to the 'certain' plan)

I then click on Messages Queue button and see the list of the 53 emails I need to send out.

So to test this - I logged in as a test user, and expected an email to be generated because this test user is not a member of 'certain' plan and had just logged into site - as the mailer is designated.

If I check that test user's line in the queue, and hit "send emails" - I'm taken back to page with cron task links as I posted above -- same screen as "Automatic Settings"

Also - my time stamp is off. My global configs have my site set as they should be -7:00 GMT (Mountain time USA) - but yet the queue times states
Date To Email:
02/14/2012 17:39:22
So that's 5:39:22 pm and I generated this queue at 10:39pm (22:39:00) on Feb 14th.

What am I missing? Could this not be working cuz of my errors I posted above?

Thanks
LRG

12 years 3 months ago #191190 by ellare
If this is an issue of "you have to set up a cron job with your hosting company" - I feel that the manual should have been more explicit about that in the "requirements" section (p.20).

The host of this site in question doesn't support cron jobs.

I am hoping that this cron jobs 'suggestion' as noted in the manual:

"You should consult your hosting helpdesk to see how these URLs can be used to schedule automated CRON jobs in your environment." (p. 429)

is only necessary for automation and that the Mailer extension will still work without having to set up an automatic email push through a cron job and can be done manually as well.

Thanks
LrG

12 years 3 months ago #191257 by krileon
Believe your first issue is due to missing Tax plugin; please ensure CBSubs Tax is installed.

As for the cron issue you only need cron if you want to automate the emails. You can still trigger them manually by navigating to the URL.

Regarding the dates issue I believe it uses UTC, but I can't say for sure (asked Beat/Nick for clarification) and it could possibly be a bug.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 3 months ago #191258 by nant
To manually send (flush) all items in the mail queue, you need to click on the second URL link in your Automation icon area.

12 years 3 months ago #191264 by ellare
I was pretty sure I clicked all the links last nite with testing things. I'll try again -.... any thoughts with the time stamp issue? If it thinks it's sending in the past - will it ever really send?

and I didnt think Tax plug in was required if not collecting tax but it is to use Mailer ?

thx
LrG

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.238 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn