[SOLVED] CB Login redirected to joomla core login

12 years 2 months ago #191607 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB Login redirected to joomla core login
Yes, it has always behaved this way. You need a Joomla system plugin to redirect away from Joomlas user functions. CBSubs does this for you if the cbpaidsubsbot is installed, published, and public. Alternatively you can check Joomla.org for such a system plugin as believe there are a few available (unsure if any for J2.5). Another alternative is to just J2.5 built in redirect extension to setup redirects from Joomla user urls to CB urls.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 2 months ago #191616 by creezi
Thanks, this is a clean install, I haven't installed cbsubs yet. Wanted to have everything working before I did that. The redirection extension in joomla 2.5 doesn't work. I will try cbsubs first. Thanks for the help!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn