[SOLVED] SUBSCRIPTION DESCRIPTION NOT SHOWING

12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #191515 by kingimade
Joomla: 2.5.1
CB: 1.8
CBSUBS: 1.3RC

Please see attached the subscription description is not showing on the subscription. This was after i upgraded to 1.3RC

Thanks and looking forward to assistance
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 2 months ago #191566 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: SUBSCRIPTION DESCRIPTION NOT SHOWING
You've no plans showing. What is your current user state while viewing that page? Logged in? Logged out? Please check that your plans within CBSubs > Plans have appropriate access, published, allow subscriptions, and configured for registration/upgrades as necessary.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 2 months ago #191574 by kingimade
Replied by kingimade on topic Re: SUBSCRIPTION DESCRIPTION NOT SHOWING
Thanks a lot for your response.

I have attached the backend pic to show you that i do have the plans and i have enabled everything i know. Please check and let me know if i am doing anything wrong.

Thanks
Attachments:

12 years 2 months ago #191598 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: SUBSCRIPTION DESCRIPTION NOT SHOWING
Please check within CBSubs > Settings > Global and if not logged in during your tests check the parameter "Show subscription plans at registration:". If logged in during your tests check the parameter "Show subscription plans upgrade possibilities:". Your plans look setup correctly.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 2 months ago #191680 by kingimade
Thanks a lot for your reply.

I have tried your option and still the same problem. Please what can i do i have attached the correction i did according to your instruction to no avail.

Please i really need your support.

Thanks
Attachments:

12 years 2 months ago #191694 by kingimade
I installed the CBsubs 1.8RC2 and it solved the problem. Thanks for everything

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.465 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn