CB Workflows - Pending Actions

12 years 2 months ago #191878 by mwweb
CB Workflows - Pending Actions was created by mwweb
I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong, or not understanding the Pending Actions. I installed the mod_comprofilerModerator module using the Extension Manager area of my site, just as it says in the manual. Then I added the module on the front end for the administrator of the site to see pending actions, specifically when new people register on the site so he can approve them. We've had people register, but it's not showing up under the pending actions. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 2 months ago #191908 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB Workflows - Pending Actions
Please ensure users are registering through CB and not by any other means. The module will display pending registrations and pending image upload approvals if there is one present. Please ensure you've admin approval enabled for registrations via CB > Configuration > Registration.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 2 months ago #191920 by mwweb
Replied by mwweb on topic Re: CB Workflows - Pending Actions
They register only through CB. I checked registration and I have

Requires Admin Approval - Yes
Require E-mail Confirmation - Yes

In the Moderation tab I have

Moderator Approve Users - Yes
Send Moderators E-Mail - Yes

Moderator Groups are Administrator.

12 years 2 months ago #191927 by krileon
Joomla version? CB version?

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 2 months ago #191933 by mwweb
Replied by mwweb on topic Re: CB Workflows - Pending Actions
Joomla 1.7
CB 1.7.1

12 years 2 months ago #191980 by krileon
Please upgrade to CB 1.8 (stable is now released) and confirm if issue persists.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.230 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn