when next CBSubs RC will be out?

12 years 2 months ago #192702 by dotcom22
when next CBSubs RC will be out? was created by dotcom22
hello

I wait impatiently the feature planned for CBSUBS who allow to use Substitution inside description plan.

Can you please tell me when more less this version will be ready ?

thank

I use Joomla 3.3.6 - CB 2.0.4 - CBSubs 4 - Several Incubator plugins

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 2 months ago #192721 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: when next CBSubs RC will be out?
Sometime in the next 3 weeks, but that's just an internal goal and in no way a release date.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 2 months ago #193648 by dotcom22
Replied by dotcom22 on topic Re: when next CBSubs RC will be out?
About the fact to be able to use Substitution inside Plan description, you told me this in another topic:

It's still scheduled for CBSubs 1.3.0 as #2296, but it's not implemented yet. Please keep in mind you're using an RC, it's not complete.

I would like to know if the use of Substitution will be possible also inside the Title/Label plan or only inside the description...

thank

12 years 2 months ago #193741 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: when next CBSubs RC will be out?
Feature ticket was for descriptions and emails only, but added a note for plan titles as well. This is in no way a guarantee so please do not sit waiting and expecting it to be implemented as it's just in review/design phase and nothing has been implemented as of yet.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 1 month ago #193942 by dotcom22
Replied by dotcom22 on topic Re: when next CBSubs RC will be out?
ok understood...

Please two more questions:

1) I asked to you time ago if you plan to add a CBsubs Menu Item "My invoices" and you agree with this feature. In fact is a bit annoying to tell always to user they need to go first on their profile and click on "View your invoice" link present at bottom of Subscription Tab. You tell me you have also open a ticket for that feature but this feature will be available in the coming soon stable 1.3 version or not?

2) I wondering if you plan to build for a future version of CBsubs ability to "add funds" inside users account in the same way Paypal do. That mean instead to charge everytime users for each single product they want, ability to deposit inside their own account any amount and deduce this amount with the one set for a subscription or products. This can be useful for repeating order process and for avoid the hassle for user to use always their credit card. Another possibility can be to allow user to "buy credit" (and set for example 1 credit = 1$) and define a price in credit for each subscription/product.

My goal is to charge for example the use of a specific component and define 1 credit for each use...

Do you see ?

thank

12 years 1 month ago #193969 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: when next CBSubs RC will be out?

dotcom22 wrote: ok understood...

Please two more questions:

1) I asked to you time ago if you plan to add a CBsubs Menu Item "My invoices" and you agree with this feature. In fact is a bit annoying to tell always to user they need to go first on their profile and click on "View your invoice" link present at bottom of Subscription Tab. You tell me you have also open a ticket for that feature but this feature will be available in the coming soon stable 1.3 version or not?

Can't you just use a delimiter field that links to invlice URL and put it wherever you want?

2) I wondering if you plan to build for a future version of CBsubs ability to "add funds" inside users account in the same way Paypal do. That mean instead to charge everytime users for each single product they want, ability to deposit inside their own account any amount and deduce this amount with the one set for a subscription or products. This can be useful for repeating order process and for avoid the hassle for user to use always their credit card. Another possibility can be to allow user to "buy credit" (and set for example 1 credit = 1$) and define a price in credit for each subscription/product.

My goal is to charge for example the use of a specific component and define 1 credit for each use...

Do you see ?

thank

No plans to create virtual money (at least not for next release).
You should take a look at the wallet use case example of CBSubs manual. It might give you an idea of how to handle similar use case with existing functionality.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn