CBSubs assign custom joomla template?

12 years 1 month ago #192750 by creezi
I have a question about CBSubs and my Joomla template.
Joomla 2.5.2
CBSubs 1.3.RC1
CB 1.8

My CBSubs, uses the template of the CB pages. But this template has custom HTML modules with images in them. Therefore, the images also show on my subscription plan page. How can I assign a different template, only for CBSubs? Or can I make a new page (with menu link) and make that page the URL for the plan?

Example: I have a menu link, which is only visible for "Subscription A" plan. When a non-registered user, or other subscription user, clicks on the menu link, he/she is shown the plan to subscribe to. But this page shows all the modules that are shown on the CB pages (images/menus etc.). But I need a blank page with just the plan, not everything from CB. How can I do this?

Thanks in advance

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 1 month ago #192812 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CBSubs assign custom joomla template?
I suppose you can use template menu assignment. You'll need to create a Joomla menu link to CBs registration page then assign a template to that menu link. Believe it uses the registration page Itemid so that may do the trick.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 1 month ago #192819 by creezi
Replied by creezi on topic Re: CBSubs assign custom joomla template?
I have tried that already, but unfortunately it doesn't work. Perhaps any other ideas?

12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #192829 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CBSubs assign custom joomla template?
Nothing more to advise, sorry. CBSubs isn't a Joomla extension so you can't create internal menu links for it like you would with other Joomla extensions. It's possible to add an internal link using database queries (that's how GJ does it) then assign a template or modules to that link, but don't think CB will use it. Module display is purely Itemid based and CBSubs will use CBs Itemid.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 1 month ago #192835 by creezi
Replied by creezi on topic Re: CBSubs assign custom joomla template?
Oke, thanks for your trouble, I will look further for a solution to this.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn