[SOLVED] Alphauserpoints for costum imagefield

12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #192791 by datamat
hello,

i want to give my users 50 points for uploading and costum image(forum avatar)but it wount work.

what settings i do need?

add: i got an error at the CB AlphaUserPoints too:
:: AlphaUserPoints :: Missing rule - 2

add2: points work now..but the error msg is still there

greetings
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #192809 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Alphauserpoints for costum imagefield
You're using a significantly out of date version of CB Auto Actions. Please upgrade to latest release. CB AlphaUserPoints is depreciated and likely has bugs; its usage is in CB Auto Actions now.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: datamat

12 years 2 months ago #192833 by datamat
Replied by datamat on topic Re: Alphauserpoints for costum imagefield
hi krileon,

im using the latest version of cb auto actions and cb alphauserpoints.
i tried autoactions and it works great.
seems i dont need cb alphauserpoints anymore.

thanks!

12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #192994 by datamat
Replied by datamat on topic Re: Alphauserpoints for costum imagefield
but the user got now 100 points for a avatar upload.
50 for standart avatar and 50 for costum imagefield.

12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #193004 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Alphauserpoints for costum imagefield
It's not bugged, it just performs actions based off the trigger you selected. It has nothing to do with when and where those triggers are fired. The trigger onAfterUserAvatarUpdate fires for all image fields whether avatar or not; it has always worked this way (reviewed CB 1.2.2 and CB 1.8 source confirming this). Please be more careful when making such bold claims as it hurts the image of a product.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: datamat

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn