CBSubs Fields Tabs Protect Issue

12 years 1 month ago #192797 by tarzan
CBSubs Fields Tabs Protect Issue was created by tarzan
I created a number of delimiter fields that each contain a link to an article (plan) that only registered users could view once subscribed.
Than I used the CBSubs Fields Tabs Protect for each field that pointed to the Owner's subscription.

So, "Article 1" - for viewers & for profile owner are restricted from viewing unless subscribed. As for moderators, I have it configured to be still available to view but not to edit (see attached image).

And it's all working beautifully.
If a subscriber purchased Article 1, Article 5 & Article 6 as an example, only those links (delimiter fields) appear under the tab in their profile.

The issue I'm having is as super admin.
I would assume that when I view the tab in my profile that I would see all the article links, but none are viewable.

Second issue is concerning the backend.
Under User Management, all the articles are listed under each subscribers tab (see attached image).

This issue is the one that I would like resolved the most, since the site does not have a public user list, the only way moderators can check to make sure that ONLY the appropriate articles are showing in a subscribers tab is through User Management.

Am I missing a step in configuration?

Cheers
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 1 month ago #192814 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CBSubs Fields Tabs Protect Issue
Joomla version? CB version? CBSubs version? Based on your configuration your Moderators (this includes Super Users) should be able to see the fields just fine.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.234 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn