plug_cbvirtuemart instal error in Joomla 1.7.3

12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #193533 by mikaelstrom
Hi!

I have downloaded the plug_cbvirtuemart-109.zip and try install it with Joomla Extensions manager.
Got Error : JInstaller: :Install: Cannot find Joomla XML setup file

Using Joomla 1.7.3,Community builder 1.7.1,SBsub 1.2.2 Wirtumart 2.0.2

I want to synchronize existing CB/CBSUB users to a new Virtumart shop users.

Also tried the plug_cbvirtuemart-108.zip package with same result.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 2 months ago #193536 by nant
Moved your post from CB addons area as this is not a plugin we develop, distribute or support.

FAQ article here:
www.joomlapolis.com/support/faq/101-support/18208-cb-plugin-installation-issues

(please check this area in the future before posting - this will speed up things for you).
The following user(s) said Thank You: mikaelstrom

12 years 2 months ago #193541 by mikaelstrom
Replied by mikaelstrom on topic Re: plug_cbvirtuemart instal error in Joomla 1.7.3
Inst works OK

How to set up for CB 2 VM Sync , instruction
Find only this forge.joomlapolis.com/boards/40/topics/446
Noting more?

12 years 2 months ago #193545 by krileon
CB VirtueMart is depreciated. Please use CB Auto Actions with a VirtueMart action. You'll want to use the after registration trigger. From there the rest is up to you and it'll synchronize upon registration of a new user. You can use after login as well if you want more constant synchronization.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 2 months ago #193557 by mikaelstrom
Replied by mikaelstrom on topic Re: plug_cbvirtuemart instal error in Joomla 1.7.3
OK i now use CB Auto Actions instead. Installs OK and trying to make a VirtueMart 2.x Action.

When i select fields i only got i incomplete VM field dropdown list. Only 11 fields
See attachment.
How do i reach the other fielda like "First name" ....
Attachments:

12 years 2 months ago #193604 by krileon
Not every field can be synchronized. What fields it displays in the drop-down are the fields it's capable of synchronizing. Many others are calculated or rely on _users table such as name or email address.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.249 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn