Additional issues with CB subs 1.3rc1

12 years 2 months ago #193898 by raniko
I just upgraded to cb1.8 and cbsubs 1.3... When I select "Gateways" from the "Paid Subscription" dropdown menu, I get a 500 error...(website may down or configured incorrectly). I get the same error when I select "Gateways" from the "Paid Subscription" dropdown menu and then select any oone of my plans for editing. I'm on joomla 1.7.5, cbsubs 1.3 and cb 1.8. Anything I can do to get this running correctly?

Thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 2 months ago #193912 by nant
What gateways were you using before?

You might need to reinstall the 2co gateway plugin again from CBSubs 1.3 RC distribution.

12 years 1 month ago #193941 by raniko
Replied by raniko on topic Re: Additional issues with CB subs 1.3rc1
Thanks Nick. Looks like I left an old, unused cbsubs 1.2.2 gateway published and never uploaded the new 1.3 version. Unpublishing the old gateway or installing the new version fixes this problem.

Also, I am still having trouble with the issue below:

I am having an issue after upgrading to CB 1.8 from CB 1.7 and CB subs 1.3rc from cb subs 1.2.2.(I am currently using Joomla 1.7.5).

The problem is that when a user registers for a plan, they used to be automatically assigned to a joomla group via the "Access Tab" "Subscribers users access tab" "User Group" settings in Cb Subs...

These fields are still set properly, however after the CB 1.8 upgrade, users that register for the plan are only assigned into the "registered" group.

Is this a known issues that you can help me with?

I should note that the problem existed prior to my upgrade to cbsubs 1.3 (i was using CB1.8 and cbsubs 1.2.2). I had hoped that installing cbsubs 1.3rc1 would fix the problem, but it persists.

Any advice?

Thanks

Please help. Many thanks!

12 years 1 month ago #194103 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Additional issues with CB subs 1.3rc1
Your other issue is being handled with your thread pertaining to it below.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/153-professional-member-support/193842-upgraded-to-cb-18-issue-with-cb-subs-122?limit=6&start=6

Please avoid duplicate posting or posting a new issue in an existing thread regarding a non-related issue as it causes confusion for others.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 1 month ago #194115 by raniko
Replied by raniko on topic Re: Additional issues with CB subs 1.3rc1
Okay. Sorry for any confusion. I PM'd you my login credentials. Did you receive them okay?

12 years 1 month ago #194121 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Additional issues with CB subs 1.3rc1
Yes, I received them fine; thank you and am reviewing now.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.259 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn