White page after redirect from paypal

12 years 2 months ago #194102 by dsohal
Since upgrading to cbsubs 1.3 We have the following problem. When a users pays on paypal and they are redirected back to our site we get a white page. Note the Joomla template is rendered correctly and cant find any memory errors. Turned on debugging as well as looking in the log and no errors. only has started since the upgrade.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #194522 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: White page after redirect from paypal
Please provide the URL (can omit live site) that you are placed at when coming back from PayPal. Please ensure the Return URL supplied to PayPal is correct.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 2 months ago #194539 by dsohal
Replied by dsohal on topic Re: White page after redirect from paypal
Hi the url being returned by paypal is http://xxxxxx/xxxxxx/profiles/subscriptions/pluginclass.html?plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&cbpgacctno=2&cbppdtback=0f2b4292d8143cba467e40b99f0992eb&cbpbasket=85&result=success&cbpid=cbp4f621a05397dc604419714&tx=8EG98829JS0860111&st=Pending&amt=19.99&cc=GBP&cm=85&item_number=&sig=m7ceLsgymyvkXr2lTUJbhN%2bO97hD7SAFNjExvsM3%2bytDuJVUJi4v7c7hMk9hkttwbxDeku4dpQmubpsvLOi3JI1ZU3O3aQEGV%2brdYL18RmKMzHZkiGqxj71cdlZhOuYkeTDzwNk9h%2fuLUUZOjZ0wmHg%2bHwaXR3liD%2bOfj7aW3W8%3d

12 years 2 months ago #194574 by krileon
Looks correct, please PM backend super administrator credentials and will take a look. Please note if you're not using PayPal sandbox and do not provide sandbox test credentials I will not be able to make test purchases with the PayPal gateway.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 2 months ago #194625 by krileon
Everything appears to be working. The reason none of your subscriptions are becoming active is because you've enabled "Payment Review" and all purchases are set to "Pending" until you approve the payment on PayPals end. I am unable to test as you only provided the login to the test account when full sandbox access is needed so I can not comment on why you receive a white page. Please test with debug mode and maximum error reporting set to see if there are any on-screen errors or errors logged to History Log after a purchase. You can disable payment review within your sandbox account to test a working purchase workflows.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

12 years 1 month ago #194768 by dsohal
Replied by dsohal on topic Re: White page after redirect from paypal
Where is this payment review option cant see this anywhere in the backed

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.255 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn