[SOLVED] Groupjive - Add Users to Groups - Batch

12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 1 month ago #194655 by diogotu
Hi,

Sorry if there is already a topic about that, i didn't find...

Is possible to add users to a group from the backend?

For example:

Group 1

select 15 users and add all to this group

Group 2

select 25 users and add all to this group

Thanks in advance

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 2 months ago #194676 by nant
I believe you can from GroupJive backend - see user area.

12 years 2 months ago #194705 by diogotu
Replied by diogotu on topic Re: Groupjive - Add Users to Groups - Batch
Hi Nant,

I tried already in the user area of GroupJive,

But the only batch process for more than one user is (ban, active, inactive, moderator, admin, owner)

Also this area only show the user that are already in the groups, the idea is add users that are not in the groups into groups!

Thanks

12 years 2 months ago #194713 by nant
Right, you need to add users one by one - no batch process here.

But in the Groupjive users are in backend you can add new members (click the new icon).

12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #194714 by diogotu
Replied by diogotu on topic Re: Groupjive - Add Users to Groups - Batch
Hi Nant,

Thanks for the reply,

Add one by one doesn't work for what i need... just in the example:

Group 1 - select 15 users and add all to this group
Group 2 - select 25 users and add all to this group

adding one by one, i would have to do the same repetitive action, 40 times... and my idea was to create more than 10 groups and the site already have more than 100 users...

I will look for diferent solution
But thanks for every thing...
best wishes

12 years 1 month ago #194781 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Groupjive - Add Users to Groups - Batch
Once CB 2.0 releases where an import/export API will be available GJ will get an import/export feature. This will make it pretty easy to import mass amounts of users to groups all at once.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.225 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn