[SOLVED] restriction for group created automatically

12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #194937 by mfe13
hello,

In GJ, I add a group created automatically after registration., But I want only one plane can be accessed.
How to add a restriction to a plane in this case?
This is set by GJ or CBSubs? I can not find!
Thank you for your response.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 1 month ago #194938 by krileon
If I understand correctly you want to protect a GJ group by CBSubs. This is done using By URL Part protection with the below URL structure.

option=com_comprofiler&task=pluginclass&plugin=cbgroupjive&grp=GROUP_ID

Replace GROUP_ID with the actual ID of the group.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 1 month ago #194940 by mfe13
It's not really that ...
A group is created automatically for each member registration but I want it to be only for one plane.
I can not do as you said because the groups are created automatically.

12 years 1 month ago #194941 by krileon
Best I can suggest is place them all in 1 category and protect the entire category.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 1 month ago #194943 by mfe13
Well, I made very simple.

The group is created automatically based on a field, so I blocked the fields to which the plan will not have a group created for registration! and that's it and it works!
thank you

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.263 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn