New user workflow

12 years 1 month ago #195308 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: New user workflow
Very odd, they shouldn't be bypassing confirmation and approval then. Please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JosB

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 1 month ago #195311 by JosB
Replied by JosB on topic Re: New user workflow
I just sent them to you.

Regards, Jos

12 years 1 month ago #195322 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: New user workflow
Not quite sure what's going on with your install. It does not appear to be respecting your CB configuration at all. For example I temporarily disabled password generation and re-added the password field to registration yet it's still informing me that it will be generating a password. Do you happen to have some sort of server side cache that could be interfering?

Another issue is when switched to Default Joomla template and debugging is enabled there is no debug pane at bottom of page even though the template source contains the tag and the debug Joomla plugin is enabled/configured properly.

This could also be due to using DutchJoomla instead of an actual official Joomla release with a Dutch language plugin.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 1 month ago #195325 by JosB
Replied by JosB on topic Re: New user workflow
Kyle,

ok, thank you for having a look. I will install the official language file and test it again and wil ask the host if there's some kind of server side cache. I'll keep you informed!

Regards, Jos

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds