Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB Login Module & JReviews

• iSuck
  • iSuck
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #195915 by iSuck
CB Login Module & JReviews was created by iSuck
Hi!

I recently upgraded to the stable version of Community Builder 1.8. After I upgraded the Community Builder components my JReviews theme files stopped working correctly. Now when a user is NOT logged into Community Builder the JReviews listing page goes to default basic theme and does not show any graphics. As soon as the user logs into Community Builder the JReviews page works correctly. You can see what I mean by logging in with this username:

[REMOVED]

The issue appears to be the Community Builder login form. Before the upgrade I took Community Builders cb_login module code and pasted it directly into the JReviews login module. That allowed me seamless integration between JReviews and Community. After I upgraded Community Builder to 1.8, I copied everything in the new cb_login module to the JReviews login module. That did not help.

Please let me know how to fix this. If it is a JReviews problem please let me know what it is so I can address it with them.

[MOD EDIT]: These are public forums that are well indexed by search engines. Please for your own safety do not post login credentials.
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by krileon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• iSuck
  • iSuck
12 years 2 months ago #195950 by iSuck
Replied by iSuck on topic Re: CB Login Module & JReviews
This bit of codes seems to be causing the conflict with JReivews. Does anyone here know why?

/**
* If CB Integrations up, FIRE onAfterLoginForm CB event:
*/

$pluginDisplays = array();
if ( $cb_plugins ) {
include_once( $absolute_path . "/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/plugin.class.php");
global $_PLUGINS;

$_PLUGINS->loadPluginGroup('user');
$pluginsResults = $_PLUGINS->trigger( 'onAfterLoginForm', array( $name_lenght, $pass_lenght, $horizontal, $class_sfx, &$params ) );
if ( count( $pluginsResults ) > 0 ) {
foreach ( $pluginsResults as $pR ) {
if ( is_array( $pR ) ) {
foreach ($pR as $pK => $pV ) {
$pluginDisplays[$pK][] = $pV;
}
} elseif ( $pR != '' ) {
$pluginDisplays[] = $pR;
}
}

}
foreach ( $pluginDisplays as $pK => $pV ) {
$divHtml = ( $horizontal ? '<span' : '<div' ) . ' class="mod_login_plugin'.$class_sfx.' mod_login_plugin_' . $pK . '">';
$sldivHtml = ( $horizontal ? '</span>' : '</div>' );
$pluginDisplays[$pK] = $divHtml . implode( $sldivHtml . $divHtml, $pV ) . $sldivHtml;
}
}

• iSuck
  • iSuck
12 years 2 months ago #195951 by iSuck
In particular if I eliminate this line everything works correctly. As soon as I add this line the JReviews theme breaks down.

$pluginsResults = $_PLUGINS->trigger( 'onAfterLoginForm', array( $name_lenght, $pass_lenght, $horizontal, $class_sfx, &$params ) );

• iSuck
  • iSuck
12 years 2 months ago #195952 by iSuck
Ok I found one more thing. If I turn off the plugins for cb_login module then the JReviews theme does not break down. As soon as I turn on the cb_long module plugin integration the JReviews theme breaks down.

(Line 110) $cb_plugins = false;

What is going on with the CB plugin integration? I also updated to the newest version of CB Connect.

• iSuck
  • iSuck
12 years 2 months ago #195953 by iSuck
Ok I re-installed CB Connect 2.1.0 and the JReviews theme issue went away. It appears to be a change in the new version of CB Connect that is causing the problem.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 2 months ago #196017 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB Login Module & JReviews
Don't see how CB Connect could possibly be conflicting. It only acts on it self and it's 95% PHP (most of which is user initiated, must click the button). The minimal CSS it loads is very specific to it self to style the buttons. Please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon