[#3426] Cbsubs: SQL Deactivation Query seem to not work

12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #196560 by dotcom22
hello

I setup one query for my Gold plan. The query work well for activation, renewal, expiration but not for deactivation.

My query is identical (I double checked my code) for activation and renewal process and the opposite query is well set for expiration and deactivation. I tested many time and when the plan expire by itself, the expiration query is well rolled. Now when I make a refund (using paypal or even offline mode), the deactivation query is not rolled..

any clue ?

Maybe the fact to refund a user is not a process who are in relation with deactivation query plan ??

thank

I use Joomla 3.3.6 - CB 2.0.4 - CBSubs 4 - Several Incubator plugins

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 1 month ago #196589 by krileon
It depends on the type of refund and if CBSubs had received the IPN or not. If you send a partial refund from PayPal then it won't do anything as the user is still in their current state. If you send a full refund and CBSubs receives the IPN then it should perform a Deactivation. Please check Notifications and confirm if refund IPN was received properly.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 1 month ago #196625 by dotcom22
Yes IPN was received correctly for payment and refund... Like I said this happen also with Offline payment...

any suggestions?

12 years 1 month ago #196628 by krileon
When the IPN is received is the users plan actually deactivated or is it still active? It will only deactivate if it's a 100% refund.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 1 month ago #196644 by dotcom22
Plan is well deactivated and my refund is 100%...

I really don't see why the query is not rolled...

any other idea?

12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #196747 by krileon
Have created bug ticket #3426 for further investigation. In the mean time please try to manually cancel a subscription from frontend instead of a refund to ensure your query then fires. If not it could be a problem with your query and ensure you're testing with debug mode enabled and maximum error reporting set so you can see fatal errors.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn