How to Add Clickable Links in Groups?

12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #196710 by scottie33t
How to Add Clickable Links in Groups? was created by scottie33t
Hi, in each Group that is created, I would like to place clickable links in the main panel of the group. I need to add links directly below the "<< Start < Prev Next > End >>" text.

The links are basically going to be text links that takes them to other relevant pages on the site. I tried adding a custom module, but the position isn't where I need these links to be. I need the text links to be immediately below the << Start < Prev Next > End >> area inside each group. So I need to edit one of the Groupjive files to do this. How do I do this?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 1 month ago #196744 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: How to Add Clickable Links in Groups?
You'll have to edit GJs template files as all of GJ frontend is template based. Please see the below location for GJs templates.

components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbgroupjive/templates/

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn