CB Progress field 2.1

12 years 3 weeks ago #196875 by raniko
CB Progress field 2.1 was created by raniko
Hello. I just installed CB Progress field on my joomla 2.5.3 and CB 1.8 site. Unfortunately, the text version of profile completeness and the checkbox can still appear on users profiles, but the profile bar does not show up. Is this a known issue?

If there is no solution for this, can I simply write over the new version that I just installed with an older version of CB progress field to get it working again?

Thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 3 weeks ago #196876 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB Progress field 2.1
Edit your progress field and adjust the parameters as necessary. Seams to be working fine here as well as other users confirmed it's working fine.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 3 weeks ago #196878 by raniko
Replied by raniko on topic Re: CB Progress field 2.1
I've done that. I am using CB profile pro so its probably an issue on their end. Once they come out with a new release, I can upgrade... Until then, I'll probably need to use an older version. I've never attempted to install a downgrade though... Is it possible to just overwrite a newer file with an older one?

12 years 3 weeks ago #196881 by jojo12
Replied by jojo12 on topic Re: CB Progress field 2.1
a propos, there is a joomla 2.5.4 update with new functions and more security!

12 years 3 weeks ago #196894 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB Progress field 2.1
Sorry, I don't test with CB Profile Pro (we don't support it). So my guess is that's the cause. I recommend testing without CB Profile Pro and confirming if issue is still present. To downgrade just install an older version, but please understand older releases have bugs and I will not be able to help you if you should run into one of them.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 3 weeks ago #196896 by raniko
Replied by raniko on topic Re: CB Progress field 2.1
Understood. Thanks again :).

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn