[SOLVED] CB Lastviews Tab not appearing in the profile..

12 years 3 weeks ago - 12 years 3 weeks ago #196969 by aksudu
Hi,

I installed and enabled the plugin CB LastViews Tab.

Then, on the "Tab Management", I published the Tab and positioned it in the main area.

But, the Tab does not appear in the profile.

I have enabled other tabs like Connections, Profileblog, etc, and they appear without any issues. So, I am not clear what I am doing wrong here to cause the Tab not to appear. The settings look simple enough. So, Am I missing something here? Also could not find anything in the plugin specific forum.

Regards,
Sunil

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 3 weeks ago #197031 by krileon
Joomla version? CB version? Appears to be working fine here on J2.5 with CB 1.8.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 3 weeks ago #197035 by aksudu
Joomla Version is 2.5.3
CB version is 1.8

Does the tab appear only if some other user actually view the profile? Shouldn't it appear even if the profile views are zero?

Regards,
Sunil

12 years 3 weeks ago #197039 by krileon
It doesn't show anything until the viewcount is at least 1. There's a > 0 IF statement surrounding the return so it won't show anything until it has something to show.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: aksudu

12 years 3 weeks ago #197041 by aksudu
Oh..Ok...Thanks for the clarification..

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn