CB Conditional Problem

12 years 3 weeks ago #196983 by vincebailey
CB Conditional Problem was created by vincebailey
Hello,

I am currently developing a site using Community Builder along with the CB Conditional plugin. I have it set up to where, the client selects a sport they play: Football, Baseball, Softball, Hockey, Men's Basketball, Women's Basketball, Men's Soccer, Women's Soccer. After they select their sport, using the CB Conditional, I have it set for a dialog to pop up asking what position they play. Each sport, is tied to its on "Field" position.

Now everything works perfect, except on the sports: Men's Basketball, Women's Basketball, Men's Soccer, and Women's Soccer. When the user selects a position and hits save, instead of displaying the position it just leaves a - mark, as if it doesn't save it. I have each sports position set up exactly the same:

Field Conditional Self
Field: Sport
Operator: Equal to (Sports Name)
Mode: Show

Would anyone have any idea of how I could fix this?

Thank you

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 3 weeks ago #197022 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB Conditional Problem
Disable CB Conditional and test if your field now saves properly. If so then check your other fields to see if something else maybe conditioning your field (it's not good to condition a field twice unless you're using 1 way conditions). If still not working after disabling CB Conditional then something else is interfering.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.225 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn