Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Need to change profile image, and edit wall layout

• teddysu81
  • teddysu81
11 years 9 months ago #210078 by teddysu81
Dear CB,

I need to change certain things in my profile menu.
Here I attach a picture and explanations.

Thank you,
Teddy
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
11 years 8 months ago #210185 by krileon
1. components/com_comprofiler/plugin/templates/default/images/avatar/
2. CB > Configuration > General > "Email Handling" > "Do Not Display Email"
3. Only way to do this is to edit the plugin, sorry can't help you with core edits.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• teddysu81
  • teddysu81
11 years 8 months ago #210315 by teddysu81
I checked there are other .png files for no photo. But how to make the default photo nophoto_n.png to nophoto_m.png? and if i were to make own photo, do i have to rename the photo to nophoto_n.png?
thanks

• krileon
  • krileon
11 years 8 months ago #210325 by krileon

But how to make the default photo nophoto_n.png to nophoto_m.png?

Simply rename it.

and if i were to make own photo, do i have to rename the photo to nophoto_n.png?

Yes.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• teddysu81
  • teddysu81
11 years 8 months ago #210355 by teddysu81
Dear Krileon, for #2, it disappears already but it shows an empty space. I need to close the gap between the idname and the picture.
Can point out the line, file and folder to just delete off the created on?
Thanks

• krileon
  • krileon
11 years 8 months ago #210382 by krileon

Dear Krileon, for #2, it disappears already but it shows an empty space. I need to close the gap between the idname and the picture.

Believe the DIV still exists.

Can point out the line, file and folder to just delete off the created on?

components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbprofilebook/

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon