Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB Subs Expiry of Plan and Database Fields

• BuyRat
  • BuyRat
11 years 9 months ago #210145 by BuyRat
Hi,

My subscribers are viewable in a searchable list by other subscribers. However, I only want current (non-expired) subscribers to appear in my search listings and be contactable.

Can you confirm which database fields I would need to query to ensure that only current members are pulled back through the search?

Cheers,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #210161 by nant

BuyRat wrote: Hi,

My subscribers are viewable in a searchable list by other subscribers. However, I only want current (non-expired) subscribers to appear in my search listings and be contactable.

Can you confirm which database fields I would need to query to ensure that only current members are pulled back through the search?

Cheers,

Your best approach would be to setup a CB field (check-box) to automatically be set/reset when specific plan starts or expires. Then just filter off that field when presenting the list.

You will have to initialize values to this field for existing running subscriptions, but after that things will be automated.

There is an example in the use cases in the manual.
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by nant.

• BuyRat
  • BuyRat
11 years 8 months ago #210386 by BuyRat
Hi,

Yes, I've set up a flag on the plans, called cb_includeinsearchlistings and set this to deactivate on plan expiry.

So on a plan deactivation, is there a cron job that runs to reset flags? Is the deactivation time driven? I read in a post somewhere that deactivation only occurs when the user next tries to logon.

Which is no good for me, as they will still appear in my search until they next log in.

Cheers,

• nant
  • nant
11 years 8 months ago #210389 by nant

Yes, I've set up a flag on the plans, called cb_includeinsearchlistings and set this to deactivate on plan expiry.

So on a plan deactivation, is there a cron job that runs to reset flags? Is the deactivation time driven? I read in a post somewhere that deactivation only occurs when the user next tries to logon.

Which is no good for me, as they will still appear in my search until they next log in.

Cheers,

You can configure this in CBSUbs Settings global tab - please study manual also.

• BuyRat
  • BuyRat
11 years 8 months ago #210390 by BuyRat
Hi,

Sorry I'm not sure I understand you, configure what?

The cron job? Or the entire workflow for deactivation?

Can you be more specific?

Cheers,

• nant
  • nant
11 years 8 months ago #210398 by nant

Sorry I'm not sure I understand you, configure what?

The cron job? Or the entire workflow for deactivation?

Can you be more specific?

Cheers,

You can configure what triggers the CBSUbs subscription deactivation checks.

The workflow is set - when a subscription expires all relevant integration plugin actions will fire (example CB field integration).

I am not seeing a CBSubs license attached to your account - do you have CBSubs and access to CBSubs manual?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon