Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CAPTCHA

• only1russ
  • only1russ
11 years 8 months ago #210453 by only1russ
CAPTCHA was created by only1russ
I have changes servers, and have several sites running CB.
One site works fine,
another does not.

I can't find the difference - but I am reasonable sure it is some "compiler" issue.

Here is the info from the plugin:
Captcha Requirements:

GD: bundled (2.0.34 compatible)
Freetype: enabled

Please advise:
Where should I look next ?

reinstalled from the host:
GD is installed on your VPS.

Installed Packages
Name : gd
Arch : i386
Version : 2.0.33 <--- could this be the issue ?
Release : 9.4.el5_4.2
Size : 553 k
Repo : installed

Please advise - THANKS!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
11 years 8 months ago #210469 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CAPTCHA

Version : 2.0.33 <--- could this be the issue ?

Possibly, ask your host if they can upgrade it for you or if you have access recompile PHP with latest.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon