Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Problem adding files

• activha
  • activha
11 years 8 months ago #211428 by activha
Problem adding files was created by activha
I have a problem when trying to create a new field

My error is :
moscomprofilerFields::store failed: CBSQLupgrader::changeColumn (ADD) of Table #__comprofiler Column cb_factures failed with SQL error: Row size too large. The maximum row size for the used table type, not counting BLOBs, is 65535. You have to change some columns to TEXT or BLOBs SQL=ALTER TABLE `yq0g1_comprofiler`\n ADD `cb_factures` varchar(255) DEFAULT NULL Row size too large. The maximum row size for the used table type, not counting BLOBs, is 65535. You have to change some columns to TEXT or BLOBs SQL=ALTER TABLE `yq0g1_comprofiler`\n ADD `cb_factures` varchar(255) DEFAULT NULL

Could you tell me what BLOB mean ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
11 years 8 months ago #211445 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Problem adding files

activha wrote: I have a problem when trying to create a new field

My error is :
moscomprofilerFields::store failed: CBSQLupgrader::changeColumn (ADD) of Table #__comprofiler Column cb_factures failed with SQL error: Row size too large. The maximum row size for the used table type, not counting BLOBs, is 65535. You have to change some columns to TEXT or BLOBs SQL=ALTER TABLE `yq0g1_comprofiler`\n ADD `cb_factures` varchar(255) DEFAULT NULL Row size too large. The maximum row size for the used table type, not counting BLOBs, is 65535. You have to change some columns to TEXT or BLOBs SQL=ALTER TABLE `yq0g1_comprofiler`\n ADD `cb_factures` varchar(255) DEFAULT NULL

Could you tell me what BLOB mean ?

This thread should help you:
www.joomlapolis.com/forum/153-professional-member-support/204693-solved-failed-with-sql-error-row-size-too-large#204693

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon