[SOLVED] CB Subs corrupted message

11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #212054 by 3cellhosting
[SOLVED] CB Subs corrupted message was created by 3cellhosting
Hello Support,

Joomla 1.5.26
CB 1.8.1
CB Subs 2.0.2 (downloaded today after extending to lifetime)
Linux Server with Hostgator running
PHP 5.2.17
Ioncube 4.2.2

As soon as we publish cbsubs plugin we have issues when trying to check help >system info and also CB > Configuration

In either of these options we get this error message...

public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/cbpaidsubscriptions.php is corrupted

Having searched the forums I can only see reference to incorrect ioncubeloader. Hostgator assure us that the ioncube is correct. cpanel shows 4.2.2 and system info shows ionCube Loader as an additional module at the bottom of php information in Joomla.

I have reinstalled the cbsubs plugin several times but to no avail.

Is there anything else we should be checking?

Thanks

David

David
www.3cellhosting.com - where personality, creativity and integrity come as standard.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 7 months ago #212112 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB Subs corrupted message
Means you've the wrong ioncube version loaded or it's not loaded at all. When loading with php.ini you need to ensure php.ini is in Joomla root and root/administrator. It could be as simple as the ioncube you downloaded is for the wrong OS, 64 bit instead of 32 bit, thread safe instead of non thread safe, etc.. Please review what ioncube version you need.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #212143 by 3cellhosting
Replied by 3cellhosting on topic Re: CB Subs corrupted message
Hmmm,

Each time I try ro submit the response from Hostgator I get a server 500 message and post not appearing. So I will try posting this to see if it the content causing the server error.

David

Ok this post appeared so I will add an attachment

David
www.3cellhosting.com - where personality, creativity and integrity come as standard.
Attachments:

11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #212156 by krileon
It's not configured properly somewhere or it's the wrong version. Sorry, I don't know what else to tell you. That's the only way to get the corrupt message is wrong version.

This is an ongoing issue with hostgator and have had to fix it for numerous users, as it's host related I am not inclined to fix this anymore, please search and you'll see various solutions users have done for fixing it on that host.

php.ini should be in your Joomla root and root/administrator; not web root.

If issue persists after debugging with your host please PM FTP credentials and backend Joomla administrator credentials and will try to configure it for you.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 7 months ago #212604 by 3cellhosting
Replied by 3cellhosting on topic Re: CB Subs corrupted message
Hi Kyle,

OK - we have confirmed that ioncube is correct for server. Even tested an install in web root (where Joomla is also installed) and we get the same error.

I have even used the ioncube loader wizard to grab details in case they help you to see a problem.

ionCube Loader Wizard
Additional Information
Loader is at: /home/xxxxxxxxx/public_html/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so
Loader OS code: lin
Loader architecture: x86-64
Loader word size: 64
Loader PHP version: 5.2
Loader thread safety: No
Loader compiler: glibc2.3.4
Loader version: 4.2r2
File size is: 1050840 bytes.
MD5 sum is: 49a77bf1136055f21391deec8985aa9d
Loader file: Download loader file
Loader found in ini file: Yes
OS extra security: None
PHPRC is: /home/xxxxxxxxx/public_html
INI DIR is: EMPTY
Additional INI files: (none)
Server type is: SHARED
PHP uname: Linux gatorXXXX.hostgator.com 3.2.31 #1 SMP Wed Oct 10 19:15:25 EDT 2012 x86_64
Server word size is: 64
Disabled functions: dl
Writeable loader locations: /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html, /home/xxxxxx, /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/cgi-bin

If you require admin access then please let me know and I will PM details.

Regards

David

David

11 years 7 months ago #212643 by krileon
The wizard only tests against it self and not outside folders with further depth, it's not accurate. Please PM backend super administrator credentials as well as FTP login credentials and will configure for you.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn