Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[#3764] User cannot login after registration and confirmation

• camppos
  • camppos
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #213973 by camppos
For some reason a user cannot login to the system after registration and email confirmation. I check on myphpadmin and the password its been save as text not as md5 which I believe should be the right way. Please see attach picture.

What should I do to correct this issue?
Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by krileon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
11 years 6 months ago #213990 by nant
Joomla version?
CB version?

What else do you have installed?

• camppos
  • camppos
11 years 6 months ago #214018 by camppos
Joomla Version 2.5.7
CB: 1.9

I have Docman, Easy Blog, FLang, Akeeba Backup and sh404sef (but I delete this last component thinking this could cause the problem but no)

The site was working just fine with all these components installed, I remember adding a few extra fields on community builder and then it started doing this. If i reset the password via 'lforgot login? it works

• nant
  • nant
11 years 6 months ago #214028 by nant
any CB plugins installed?

which versions exactly?

make sure you have all latest version!

• camppos
  • camppos
11 years 6 months ago #214030 by camppos
I have 49 CB plugins installed, I installed CB 2 weeks ago, I used the quickstart pro package. I believe I have the latest version, I just updated from 1.8 to 1.9 cb. From what I am seeing comparing dates I have latest versions.

• krileon
  • krileon
11 years 6 months ago #214052 by krileon
An older release of CB Auto Actions hand a bug that could cause this. If is installed ensure it's up to date (latest is 3.1.2). I suggest using our package builder found below and building a package of every CB plugin from us that you've installed. This will package all latest releases. Once done download it and install it so your install will be up to date. Then retest if issue still persists.

www.joomlapolis.com/downloads/cb-package-builder

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon