Error installing comprofiler

11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #219708 by gusa
Error installing comprofiler was created by gusa
Hi!
Just tried to install CB Quickstart Pro 1.4 on a fresh installation of Joomla 3.0.2.
Installing the whole package ends with following packages faild to install:

001_com_comprofiler.zip
001_plug_cbactivity-212.zip
003_plug_cbprofilegallery_1.2.2.zip
004_plug_cbprofilebook_1.3.zip
006_plug_cblastviewstab_1.2.zip
009_plug_cbcaptcha_2.4.zip
016_plug_cbfbc_2.0.1.zip
017_plug_cbtwc_2.0.1.zip
018_plug_cbinvites-300.zip
025_plug_cbvideofield-100.zip
026_plug_ratingfield_1.0.zip
028_cbplug_cbfilefield_1_6.zip
033_tpl_cbbootstrap-204.zip
038_plug_cbgroupjive_261.zip
039_int_cbgroupjivewall_261.zip
040_int_cbgroupjivephoto_261.zip
041_int_cbgroupjivevideo_261.zip
042_int_cbgroupjivefile_261.zip
043_int_cbgroupjiveevents_261.zip
044_int_cbgroupjiveforums_261.zip
045_int_cbgroupjiveauto_261.zip
046_int_cbgroupjiveabout_261.zip
047_lang_cbgroupjiveenglish_261.zip

The log file ist attached.

Sorry but I couldn't find any solution here.

File Attachment:

File Name: cb_builder..._log.txt
File Size:14 KB
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 3 months ago #219733 by selor
Replied by selor on topic Error installing comprofiler
Same here with the same package same fresh joomla install

PHP 5.3
Joomla 3.02 fresh install

11 years 3 months ago #219734 by selor
Replied by selor on topic Error installing comprofiler
When i try to install comprofiler only alone from the joomla installer it breaks and say this :
Catchable fatal error: Argument 3 passed to JClientFtp::getInstance() must be an array, null given, called in PATHSERVER/web/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/library/cb/cb.adminfilesystem.php on line 293 and defined in PATHSERVER/web/libraries/joomla/client/ftp.php on line 192

11 years 3 months ago #219774 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Error installing comprofiler
Sounds like you've FTP enabled and it's not configured properly or working properly. Try disabling FTP usage in Joomla global configuration and attempt to install again.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 3 months ago #219783 by gusa
Replied by gusa on topic Error installing comprofiler
When I try to install only comprofiler it ends up with a blank page without any message.

11 years 3 months ago #219792 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Error installing comprofiler
Enable debug mode and maximum error reporting in Joomla global configuration then try again as this will expose errors and better tell you what's going on.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.276 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn