Groupjive 2.7 menu "My groups" CB 1.9

11 years 1 week ago #223379 by flatmatch
Groupjive 2.7 menu "My groups" CB 1.9 was created by flatmatch
Hi,

I created the menu "My groups" in the menu panel.

In front page, when I click on "My group", it says: "There are no Groups available." But I can see in backend all the groups where my user is.

I search on forum and saw this issue with version 2.4. I disable pagination in tab "group>all", but it didn't fix anything.

Can you help me?

Regards

Gauthier

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 1 week ago - 11 years 1 week ago #223393 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Groupjive 2.7 menu "My groups" CB 1.9
The menu link "All My Groups" only shows groups you created and not the groups you joined. Not sure why I didn't implement an all joined groups page though. I've made a feature ticket for this for a later release as follows.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/3935

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 1 week ago #223407 by flatmatch
Replied by flatmatch on topic Groupjive 2.7 menu "My groups" CB 1.9
Thank you, so is there a menu links for "Ny groups" all the groups that a user joined?

11 years 1 week ago #223410 by krileon
No, an "All Joined Groups" menu item doesn't exist. I've added a feature ticket to implement it in a future release though.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 6 months ago #233468 by MadPax
Replied by MadPax on topic Groupjive 2.7 menu "My groups" CB 1.9
Hello Kyule,

Any chance I could put such a link in a normal Joomla menu?

10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #233505 by krileon
No, such a page does not exist. It will be implemented in next GJ release where you'll be able to generate an internal Joomla menu link to it from GJ > Menus. Until then there is no solution as the page does not exist in GJ.

If you're talking about "All My Groups" then it does exist and you can generate an Internal Joomla menu link to it from GJ > Menus.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.241 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn