[SOLVED] CB Ajax Points Field

11 years 5 days ago - 11 years 2 days ago #225640 by naboman
[SOLVED] CB Ajax Points Field was created by naboman
Hi.
I'm using CB Ajax Points Field.
I placed plus and minus button into user lists.

But when I press over plus button, sometimes, the number autoincrement automatically... until the limit...

Is this a bug?
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 5 days ago #225681 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Ajax Points Field
I don't understand the issue. What do you mean auto increment automatically? Does it behave the same on profile view?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 5 days ago #225693 by naboman
Replied by naboman on topic CB Ajax Points Field
I pressed one time and it grows until the limit.

p.e. Value Field is in 2. I pressed 1 time (I want appear value 3); but auto increment automatically until 5 (the limit I used)

11 years 5 days ago - 11 years 5 days ago #225699 by krileon
Does it do this on profile view? I don't see how or why it'd do this unless you rapidly clicked or you've set the increment amount from 1 to 5. You can adjust the amount it increments by editing the field in CB > Field Management per click.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 5 days ago #225702 by naboman
Replied by naboman on topic CB Ajax Points Field
I press only one time, and slowly.
And Plus Increment is to 1

thx
Attachments:

11 years 5 days ago #225709 by krileon
Please test it on Profile View and see if it does the same thing.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.250 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn