Facebook login problem

10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #243225 by cycomodo
Facebook login problem was created by cycomodo
Hi!

When user wants to sign in with facebook it shows this error and doesn't log in.

Regular log in works fine.

How to fix it?
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 1 month ago #243230 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Facebook login problem
Are you using CB Connect with Redirect instead of popup? How big is the popup window? It should be quite small so that shouldn't be an issue. Additionally it's just a "heads up" to the developer account and should have no negative impact on the usage; normal users will not see that. Please ensure you've configured Facebook and CB Connect as instructed in the below tutorial.

www.joomlapolis.com/support/tutorials/99-plugins/18364-cb-connect-how-to-configure-facebook

Be sure to enable debug mode and maximum error reporting in Joomla global configuration during testing so errors can be displayed.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 1 month ago #243339 by cycomodo
Replied by cycomodo on topic Facebook login problem
I did everything as instructed in tutorial.
I configurated all settings again to be sure I did everything right and nothing changed. But now after logging in few times again this popup with error doesn't show up, just directs back to the index and not logging in.
I tried to change login module position.Nothing. Tried to change template to be sure that this isn't template issue. Nothing.
Error report only showd me some language file problems but nothing else.

So I don't know what else I can do...

10 years 1 month ago #243364 by krileon
Ensure you're using latest CB Connect release (5.2.2). There's also no reason for it to suddenly stop working if it was already working unless configuration was broken. Be sure to always test with debug mode enabled and maximum error reporting set within Joomla global configuration so errors can output.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 1 month ago #243365 by cycomodo
Replied by cycomodo on topic Facebook login problem
I just bought community builder professional and installed all components and stuff. So this should be the latest realase and also it didn't stop working suddenly if it haven't worked ever.

10 years 1 month ago #243367 by krileon
Please check within the Advanced downloads section for latest release. If you did not use our Package Builder to build the CB Quickstart Pro then it won't be latest.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.230 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn