[SOLVED] List filters and empty or null fields

9 years 6 months ago #252364 by Smooth2SITF
Replied by Smooth2SITF on topic List filters and empty or null fields
Ok that worked.

For some reason, I had to just hit update on a few of user profiles because even though they were empty, they showed in the list till I went to their profile and hit update.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 6 months ago #252547 by Smooth2SITF
well, I have found its a bit glitchy

For example, I know I have 10-15 of them with this field populated however, its only showing 5-7.

Not sure where to start to figure this one out.

9 years 6 months ago #252576 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic List filters and empty or null fields
By default the userlist only shows completely enabled users. Perhaps some of your users are not active, but have the field completed. Are there any other filters on your userlist? Is there more than 1 page of users (check bottom of list for paging).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 6 months ago #252620 by Smooth2SITF
All of my users are active, specifically cause of the issue that it only shows active users.

There are no additional pages.

There are no additional filters on the page.

9 years 6 months ago #252655 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic List filters and empty or null fields
Are you using CB Privacy, which could exclude their row from display? Please review a user that is displaying then a user that isn't displaying and see what the difference could be. Check the _comprofiler database table to see if their value for that field is something other than empty.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 6 months ago #252809 by Smooth2SITF
Negative... Not using Privacy

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 1.218 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn