[SOLVED] Create a printable User list

9 years 7 months ago #249502 by sirweb
Replied by sirweb on topic Create a printable User list
Now I found the reason for broken links in the Description text.

JCE Editor trashes the URL when it is set to create relative URLS (which is the nprmal case).
Using Relative URLs wont work. It calls the default User list no matter which Udrt list the URL points to.

Absolute URLs works as expected. The disadvantage with this is that it is necessary to set "No editor" as default before editing any User lists.

I have no ideas how to get around this.

Thanks,
Sune

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 7 months ago #249506 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Create a printable User list
That would be purely a editor behavior issue. You may want to contact JCE though as it could be a bug in the editors behavior as it doesn't seam quite right to alter the content like that.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 7 months ago #249516 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Create a printable User list

shultman wrote: JCE Editor trashes the URL when it is set to create relative URLS (which is the nprmal case).
Using Relative URLs wont work. It calls the default User list no matter which Udrt list the URL points to.

I am pretty sure jce profiles have a configuration for this.

9 years 7 months ago #249522 by sirweb
Replied by sirweb on topic Create a printable User list

nant wrote:

shultman wrote: JCE Editor trashes the URL when it is set to create relative URLS (which is the nprmal case).

I am pretty sure jce profiles have a configuration for this.

Yes. Normally, you want to have relative URLS. Imho, Absolute URLs is an exception.
This setting breaks absolute URLs when set to relative. I agree with Kyle this in inproper behaviour.
I will ask Ryan @JCE about this.

9 years 7 months ago #249555 by sirweb
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn