Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[#5005] Modul CB PBlatest 2.01 error notice

• jojo12
  • jojo12
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #255163 by jojo12
Hi,
with the module CB PB Lastest from Profilebook 2.0.1 on J3.3.6 I get an error notice:
Fatal error: Call to a member function NameQuote() on a non-object in /srv/www/vhosts/../httpdocs/modules/mod_cbpblatest/mod_cbpblatest.php on line 202
Last edit: 9 years 4 months ago by krileon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
9 years 5 months ago #255185 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Modul CB PBlatest 2.01 error notice
Looks like the CB API hasn't loaded yet. This shouldn't be an issue with CB 2.x if the CB system plugin is enabled. Please ensure within Extensions > Plugin Manager that the CB system plugin is enabled.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• jojo12
  • jojo12
9 years 5 months ago #255192 by jojo12
Replied by jojo12 on topic Modul CB PBlatest 2.01 error notice
Thanks, but the community builder system plugin is in joomla plugin manager enabled.

• krileon
  • krileon
9 years 5 months ago #255203 by krileon
Strange, try making the below change and see if your issue persists.

IN: modules/mod_cbpblatest/mod_cbpblatest.php
ON: Line 24
ADD:
Code:
cbimport( 'cb.html' );

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: shawnsi

• jojo12
  • jojo12
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #255208 by jojo12
Replied by jojo12 on topic Modul CB PBlatest 2.01 error notice
Thanks, but when I import this in line 24, firefox is always breaking. I cannot reach the site nor stay in firefox.
In google chrome it seems to work, in Internet explorer too. It's a pity because I use after all firefox.
EDIT: I am not sure, after about 10 times of restarting firefox, I get the site and it works. (but don^'t know how long)
Last edit: 9 years 5 months ago by jojo12.

• krileon
  • krileon
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #255213 by krileon
It needs to be added after the includes. Line 24 maybe incorrect depending on how accurate your releases source is to current development build. I've no idea how it'd cause that with Firefox, but could've just been a connectivity issue with your internet or the server.

EDIT: I am not sure, after about 10 times of restarting firefox, I get the site and it works. (but don^'t know how long)

Did the change fix the error though?

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
Last edit: 9 years 5 months ago by krileon.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon