[SOLVED] CB Invites Usage

8 years 1 week ago - 8 years 1 week ago #280872 by azjr
Replied by azjr on topic CB Invites Usage

Header and footer are filtered. You likely will not be allowed to use comments like that. You can try the below to see if it'll allow your comments to function.

That worked - thanks!

Reg. #3 = your answer: I'm not sure I follow this here - let me pls rephrase it so that you can confirm if I understand it correctly: are you saying that in invites plugin, under parameters > email: in body header field I just enter the MY_INVITE_HEADER - like pictured on attachment? that would make sense since all other configuration fields (such as registration) are treated that way... it didn't occur to me initially that I can do the same in plugins as in config :) that's pretty good uncorking! Thanks!
Attachments:
The topic has been locked.
8 years 1 week ago #280873 by azjr
Replied by azjr on topic CB Invites Usage
Yep - confirming it: all worked like a charm! - used the MY_INVITE_HEADER and MY_INVITE_FOOTER as instructed - beautiful html rendering - no hiccups for MSO -perfect Kyle - thanks so much for your guidance.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant
8 years 1 week ago #280890 by nant
Replied by nant on topic CB Invites Usage
Marking this thread as solved and locking it.
Please in the future start new threads for issues instead of reviving 10 month old threads - this way users searching will have better chance of finding things and will not get lost in the thread.
8 years 1 week ago #280944 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Invites Usage
Added feature ticket to remove header and footer filtering. As it's admin supplied it doesn't need to be.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/5932

Will be fixed for next nightly CB Invites.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.305 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn