[#5500] Wrong display date

8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #269920 by haidinh
[#5500] Wrong display date was created by haidinh
Hi supporters,

I have problem with date display when creating CBblogs from frontend. I created the blog Today but the display date is "30 November -0001".

I configured timezone in Joomla and CB both is Hochiminh (Vietnam).

I tried to change setting date from creating to publishing but nothing changes. Error still happens.

When I create an article direct from adminitrator page, the date is displayed correctly. So I guess that something wrong with CB configuration. Please consider and help me to solve it.

Thank you and looking forwards to your reply.

Hai
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 8 months ago #269940 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Wrong display date
What modal are you using CB Blogs doesn't display the articles when using Joomla or K2. It only displays them when using Internal. The date display in the case of Joomla or K2 is entirely powered by Joomla or K2. Please also ensure you've latest CB 2.x nightly below to ensure you're up to date.

www.joomlapolis.com/downloads/doc_details/640-community-builder-nightly-build

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 8 months ago #269944 by haidinh
Replied by haidinh on topic Wrong display date
Hi Krileon,

I am using Joomla Model.

At first, the date was displayed correctly but some days ago the problem happpened and I cannot find out why.

By the way, I cannot sign in by twitter, the following error happens:

HTTP error 401. Raw Provider API response: {"errors":[{"code":135,"message":"Timestamp out of bounds."}]}

Maybe it is both because of time error. Can you help me to find out a solution?

Thank you and regards,

Hai

8 years 8 months ago #269957 by krileon
Is this happening with every blog you create or just some blogs? Check the _content database table and ensure the datetime is correctly stored. Have you installed the latest nightly as instructed in my previous reply?

By the way, I cannot sign in by twitter, the following error happens:

See the below regarding CB Connect for latest release, requirements, and configuration information.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/6-news-and-publicity/229505-configuring-cb-connect-7x

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 8 months ago #269985 by haidinh
Replied by haidinh on topic Wrong display date
Thank you Krileon,

All blogs are displayed with wrong dates. All dates in dadatabase are correct, includes created, modified, publish_up.

I tried to set up time display in CB configuraton, in article option, menu item option, in diferent styles, change language fron default English to Vietnamese but it still does not work.

Please review and help me.

Regarding the latest nightly. I reinstalled CB by the latest nightly but it does not help. Do I have to uninstall the old version completely before installing the latest nightly?

Thank you and regards,

Hai

8 years 8 months ago #270003 by krileon
Do the dates display fine on the Blogs tab? Again, CB Blogs has absolutely no control over the date display that Joomla or K2 outputs when using either of those modals. If it's stored correctly and using Joomla modal then the issue is with Joomla, which could be result of bad layout override in your template (test with Joomla default template).

Do I have to uninstall the old version completely before installing the latest nightly?

No, always just install over top to upgrade.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
The following user(s) said Thank You: haidinh

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn