Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE

• sarkomand
  • sarkomand
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #278550 by sarkomand
Replied by sarkomand on topic ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE
Hi krileon.

It's for sure not my internet connection or browser, the other 2 people working on the project are getting this as well and we are in different continents.

A couple of days ago I installed 2.0.12 and everything seemed ok for a while, but now that I checked I'm getting the error again. The error was still occurring when latest versions of component and plugins were installed.

We are not using a free hosting.
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by sarkomand.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
8 years 3 months ago #278560 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE
CB doesn't time bomb. It's not going to sometimes work and sometimes not work. Bugs tend to be extremely consistent as they're generally due to a PHP error. Server errors are inconsistent as they're typically related to memory, timeout, etc... Especially those related to connection. However, that's a browser error related to connection.

Clear your browser cookies and cache then see if issue persists. Beyond that I don't know what to tell you. See the below search for more details and ideas.

www.google.com/search?q=joomla+ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• sarkomand
  • sarkomand
8 years 3 months ago #278643 by sarkomand
Replied by sarkomand on topic ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE
We ended up moving the site to a different server. We're not getting the error anymore.

Thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon