[#6315] Problem with registration

7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #287491 by goromiloslav
[#6315] Problem with registration was created by goromiloslav
After updating CB Conditional I have a problem with registration of users. After user registration, I do not see in the administration of some data.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 6 months ago #287501 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Problem with registration
Don't see the administration of some data? Sorry, don't understand what you mean by that. Field values are missing? Please be more specific.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 5 months ago #287575 by goromiloslav
Replied by goromiloslav on topic Problem with registration
Yes. Some field values are not displayed in the administration, although there have been given at registration.
Attachments:

7 years 5 months ago #287583 by krileon
Are you using CB Conditional or CBSubs Fields Tabs Protection to condition those fields or the tab they're on? If so try disabling the conditions and see if issue persists. If not then be sure to run the database tools within CB > Tools to see if there could be an issue with those fields. Is this a newer install or existing install upgraded? If upgraded what did you upgrade from initially (e.g. were you previously CB 1.x?).

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 5 months ago #287739 by goromiloslav
Replied by goromiloslav on topic Problem with registration
Hello. I using CB Conditional. When I disabling the conditions, all is OK. Now I updated CB Conditional (4.0.7+build.2016.10.28.01.27.57.1750676ea) to the latest version and it does not work registration. After completing the registration form and you try to send me Joomla shows: Error - Enter your name, please. I have Joomla 3.6.4.

7 years 5 months ago #287751 by krileon
Then you've issues with your conditions. Most likely you've configured an impossible scenario such as conditioning the same tab or field more than once (you can't do this as they will conflict) or are conditioning core mandatory fields (do not condition username, password, email, or name fields for registration/profile edit).

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.786 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn