[#6315] Problem with registration

7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #287856 by goromiloslav
Replied by goromiloslav on topic Problem with registration
Setting function properly until then, when I updated the CB CONDITION. I have not changed but following the update, the problems started.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #287869 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Problem with registration
Are there any other conditions being applied to that field or the tab the field is on? You can not condition a field more than once. If you've it conditioned with conditional self then another field is using conditional others on it then they'll conflict.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 5 months ago #287889 by goromiloslav
It is possible that I may send access to the administration?

7 years 5 months ago #287891 by krileon
Works perfectly fine when editing your self. It doesn't work for other users because you've "Allow Moderators to Edit User Profiles" set to "No" within CB > Configuration > Moderation so CB Moderators can not edit other users profiles (this includes ajax). As explained you need to be able to reach profile edit and edit the field of that user otherwise ajax won't be able to either. The ajax access parameter is in addition to normal edit access permissions as the parameter states; it does not override normal edit access permissions.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 5 months ago #287892 by goromiloslav
You could look at it straight in the administration? I would create access.

7 years 5 months ago #287915 by krileon
You need to ensure moderators can edit other users profiles if you want to edit other users fields with ajax. This is done with the parameter "Allow Moderators to Edit User Profiles" within CB > Configuration > Moderation.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn